Thursday, March 18, 2010

Preschool with Playboy: TV show boob

Young viewers of children's television programs in North Carolina got a glimpse of something far more risque than their favourite cartoons, when a cable glitch broadcast two hours of the Playboy channel.

"Due to a technical malfunction, some adult programs had been diverted on children's networks," Time Warner Cable vice-president of public relations Alex Dudley said.

"We sincerely apologise."

The equipment failure, which took place between 6.15am and 8.15am on Tuesday, beamed previews of adult shows with scantily clad women striking suggestive poses and talking dirty into a portion of the Kids on Demand and Preschool on Demand channels, local media reported.

The cable operator reportedly learnt of the glitch when worried parents alerted it to the problem.

via Preschool with Playboy: TV show boob.

Wrong rabbit.

1 comment:

Juniordps said...

I am very happy to Find Your site. I want to thankyou for this information!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have bookmarked your website to see the new stuff you post in the futureBest Play School In India. I was welcomed with stacks of papers to read and sift through and I keep getting handed more by the day. Top 10 Preschool Franchise In India Many parents highlight to me about their concerns regarding child's play... Is it too much play for the day in school?Play helps to ease my worries. When I was young, Best Preschool Education In India I am worried that I can never do well in studies. So I pretended to be a teacher, teach my imaginary group of children and gave them lots of stars.