Thursday, January 21, 2010

How would you spend an unexpected $200?

I received a completely unexpected $200 award today. My first thought was that this could help with my New Year's resolution to save the life of a starving child, but my second thought is that I have some friends who have lost their jobs and can't pay their car registration. My third thought is that Valentine's Day is coming up and my girlfriend could use some help with a few parking tickets. My fourth thought is to invest it an make it grow then I can help more people with it down the road.

What would you do? How would you decide?

5 comments:

gavin said...

my baby daughter's college fund.

Ian C. said...

Buy a pangolin!

Xeno said...

I would ... But I don't have ants. Think I could get it to eat cat food?

Sent from my iPhone

Petite Cossette said...

Save the life of a starving child.

Xeno said...

I'm still looking for the best way $200 could save the life of a starving child. Perhaps I could help someone escape a bad situation somehow, get them out of a slum or something.