Monday, March 30, 2009

Brilliant oval shaped light at high rate of speed followed by F/18's

This is an interesting report from UFO Examiner. It is easy to get the impression that there is something big going on up there in the skies.
California, March 27, 2009 - A brilliant oval shaped light was seen traveling from the South to North East at a high rate of speed followed by F/18's.

At 12:24pm the store owner and I were standing outside of his establishment in Poway, Ca at the corner of Poway and Pomerado road. We were talking while facing in a southerly direction.

It was a very clear day with no clouds in the sky and a minimal amount of humidity in the atmosphere. As I was speaking to him; I noticed a very bright light appear in the sky. It's brilliance and movement drew my attention immediately. The light was so bright that I knew it wasn't an aircraft or helicopter. It was approximately 12 inches (relative) above the southern horizon. Its point of origin was approximately 175 degrees on the compass.

It was traveling at an undetermined, but very high rate of speed. From the point of origin; it was traveling North, North East to a point on the compass that would have ended at approximately 20 degrees. The relative distance that it traveled was approximately two and a half feet from its point of origin. It covered this distance in approximately ten seconds. Approximately 3 minutes after the object disappeared two F/18's traveling from the North East came to the point where the object disappeared.

They circled this area once then continued South West. Thirty seconds later a third "trailer" F/18 came from the same direction and loitered over the area where the UFO had been for approximately 3 minutes. It then egressed to the South West as well. The flight patterns of any aircraft either landing or taking off from Miramar Air Base is well known, as are the flight paths of aircraft that are in the area while performing carrier landings, touch and go exercises, or mutual support missions in this area. The flight path of the three F/18's was well out of normal parameters. As the F/18's approached the area where the object had been they slowed dramatically (no more than 300 knots).

These factors, coupled with the fact that their flight path would have put them in direct "Head On" contact with the object as they flew South West and it traveled North East, gave the impression that they were not only looking for what I had seen but had been on an intercept coarse. The owner of the establishment also saw the object and the F/18's but without his permission I did not want to include his information.

The object was a brilliant oval shaped light. As it traveled North East it grew in size. When I first saw the object it was approximately five centimeters across. It had increased to approximately 12 centimeters before it disappeared. It's change in distance to me as well as it motion makes it highly improbable that it was reflected light. The light was not only brilliant but constant and did not shimmer or shake. there were no visible anti collision lights of any pattern including red or green.

In fact the light from the sun was so bright that the anti collision lights from the F/18's were not visible either. The object made no sound, left no vapor or exhaust trail, and if it's rate of travel was above 620 mph it made no sonic boom. After several second of observing the object I got an uneasy feeling. I would not describe it as fear but unrest as my mind went through the possible causes of the light and continued to fail to come up with a reasonable explanation.

The individual that I was with was equally disturbed. I saw the object first but after I pointed it out to him he couldn't take his eye's off of it. It was not exhibiting non-ballistic motion or any other flight characteristic, other than its speed and brilliance, that appeared to be abnormal. I did not have a camera on my person and the event would not have shown up on the phone/camera of my Motorola Razor. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Once again, assuming these accounts are legit, some military pilots definitely know more than the rest of us about what is really going on. Doing a search on google for this city, I found this interesting quote on godlikeproductions:
The same military insider that told me that we have 1 million marines stationed off planet also told me there is a huge underground space command base located in Poway, CA.

One million off-Earth marines? Some must be clones ... or perhaps that's where all of the people abducted by aliens year after year end up. Gary McKinnon, the UFO hacker, did mention that he found a list of extra-terrestrial officers when hacking a NASA web site.
“I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’… What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.”

No comments: