Saturday, January 24, 2009

Categories Updated, Note about this Blog

http://blog.monty.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/blogging.jpgI had several hundred "Uncategorized" posts.

While recovering from some bizarre throat infection, I spent a few minutes sorting them into  categories you can access with the "Category Cloud" which is currently in the left side bar.

I've seen better category clouds and I hope WordPress gets one of the moving 3D clouds some day.

Anyway, it was interesting to review some of my older posts and I hope you will enjoy them as well. There are as of this entry, 3,695 Posts on this blog.

Posting only takes me a few minutes per day. I find it a fun way to relax during breaks and to keep up with the news of the world... in my case that often means the strange news as well as events in politics, biology and technology.

Enjoy,

Xeno

No comments: