Friday, October 24, 2008

Show work

Xenophilia means love of the strange, it is the opposite of Xenophobia. Xenophilia is the name of my band and it describes my life long interest in UFOs, ancient civilizations, biological oddities, cryptozoology, human potentials and fringe science. I run a strange news blog and instead of watching TV at night, I surf the weird, and bring you the best strange news from around the world, with some real science and psychology thrown in due to my UCD educational background. So, I've always been some kind of reporter. I was the guy in my High School who read the bulletin in the morning, the voice everyone knew. Nowdays, my weird little blog has been at the top of the top Sacramento web sites for a long time. I love songwriting. I wish I had perfect pitch like Jason Mraz. I played several shows with him right before he hit the big time and some of our conversations made it into his songs.  John McCrea and Gabe Nelson of Cake are on our CD (only $10). Jackie Green almost joined my band before he went on to win a California music award. I once had a character on South Park, and my uncle was the bass player for the band Steppenwolf. I guess the other interesting thing is that Harry Potter billionaire author Joanne K. Rowling liked my strange little web site enough to make me a character in her last book. Xenophilius Lovegood (aka Xeno) in the last Harry Potter book is a researcher of strange stuff. He runs newsletter that includes conspiracy theories and strange creatures few people believe in. The book also includes her version of a tinfoil hat, and the symbol that was on my web site, an eye with a triangle around it. I had that on my site because I'd learned after he died that my grandfather was a high ranking member of a secret society that will remain unnamed. The evidence says to me that 9/11 was either an inside job, or the nexus of the most unbelievable constellation of conicinces in human history. I've talked to the FBI and the CIA and I believe there are mostly good people running our government. Some conspiracies are real. We have laws against conspiracy and people go to jail for it. An example of paranoia is the belief that you are being stalked by invisible leapords. Believing that a group of humans could commit a mass murder to obtain a huge treasure--such as the $3 trillion dollars in proven oil reserves under Iraq--that's not paranoia, it is historical extrapolation. We humans have a long history of doing things like this. Look at Ghengis Kahn. So, health takes a back seat to profit. Some people know this.

Growing up in my strange town
We had this man who used to walk around
In a suit of aluminum foil
he was shielded from, from the side, from the soil.

Tinfoil Hats  (bio effects of EM radiation, industry corrupts science, be a free thinker)
- Apollo Moon Landings (curious but skeptical, best of the hoax evidence)
- Cryptids: The Moth Man, Chupacabras, Sky Fish, (uncertainty is a power source, men in black, psyops)
- Crop Circles (Occam’s razor cutting crops)
- The Hollow Earth (odd ideas from the past)
- Biologically Interesting People: Hensel Twins, Jill Price, Angelo Faticoni, Wim Hof (e pluribus unum)
- Nitenol (UFOs, aliens, Roswell, and reality)
- Zero Point Energy (Pandora’s box)
- Lucid Dreams (my true weirdest experiences on earth, psychic phenomena, interpretation after the fact.)
- Rife’s 1930’s “cancer cure” & Aubrey De Grey’s SENS (Modern medicine = complete failure. The death rate is 100%. Not one person has ever been saved. Then again, there are too many of us anyway.)
- Cavity Cure (Hope attracts. How I got a dental rejection letter then healed 5 cavities. )

Growing up in my strange town
We had this man who used to walk around
in a suit of aluminum foil
He was shielded from the top and from the sides and from the soil

Tin foil hat, tin foil hat
Never go and use the good foil like that, son
Tin foil head, tin foil hat
You never want to go and use the foil like that
Now mind control is a maze you're a rat
But you can't change that with a tin foil hat

Aluminum Aluminum, Alumminium
You've got a radiation oven in your kitchen

Illuminati very naughty, microwaves into the body
Haarp and the Satelite, GWEN is gonna, GWEN is gonna

Lock on to your cell phone find you on a map
But they can't do the Zap through the tin foil hat
PPparanoia make you twitchy like a cat
But they'll never read your dirty mind
Never know youre always lien
Never gonna know you're freaky in your tin foil hat.

------------

Had I had a twin, everywhere I'd been
Separation would be cruel
I'd wonder how those lonely fools got to sleep
Some people are, different

No comments: