Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How would you answer this question?

I'm taking a politics test on okcupid.com (on line dating site) and I'm not really sure how I feel about this one. I've never thought about something like this. On the surface it sounds stupid and I'd disagree, but if the two people are really consenting... why not? What do you think?
It should be legal for two consenting adults to challenge each other to a duel and fight a Death Match.

Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Agree, Strongly Agree

Anyway, here are my results. Very interesting. Cool. I'm in the same sector as Mahatma Gandhi.
Your true political self:
You are a

Social Liberal
(78% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(28% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Strong Democrat

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.





No comments: