Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Private: Les Slip De Vol - Rehearsal from Nov 18 & 19

Hey All,

Here is some "making of" footage from the Burleque show in Old Sacramento (Sacramento, CA) I'm working on right now. What a crazy bunch! Will it all come together in time: dancing, music, costumes, lights? At this point I don't know, but we are having a blast anyway. This is only part of the cast and most of the stuff you'll see is not in the show. It is just preparation, character development and us goofing off.

[youtube]OQX1VlW_2dY[/youtube]


UPDATE: Hmmm. I guess not. YouTube rejected my video because it was too long. Crud. Okay, I'll try to edit it down and post again, but probably not until next week. It was only about 20 MB and they allow videos up to 100MB so I don't see why they care how long it is. Dumb rule. I've applied for a Director account which has no length limit. They want to know where I live under penalty of perjury. Screw that. I live on Earth. Come find me if you want. You are not invited to my house, so my street address is none of your damn business, YouTube. I used my real street address for my real PO Box. We'll see if they approve my director account or not. It should be a crime (stalking) for someone to demand your street address unless they are invited to your house.

No comments: