Thursday, August 31, 2006

Indy Film on 9/11 Conspiracy

Check out Ty Rauber and Ryan Thurston's movie "Who Killed John O'Neil?" This nearly two hour artistic 9/11 conspiracy investigation includes a lot of information and highlights the internal debate: Am I crazy? Am I wasting my time? Is this real? Are they going to get me? Isn't this my duty? WARNING: Strong language & conspiracy info that may freak you out.
[googlevideo]1981225573970187433[/googlevideo]

This is film cites the international drug trade, a desire for facist control of the populace, and the international banking conspiracy as being behind the 9/11 inside job. Perhaps, but... If Dick Cheney had his hands in 9/11, I think it would be as a response to information from his secret energy task force. I think he would be, in his own mind at least, acting as a patriot to preserve the long term survival of the country by ensuring that we'd have oil for the next decade or so.

1 comment:

newsjunkie said...

that movie is different from the others conspiracy movies. it's awesome!